Saturday, April 09, 2005

Happy Weekend everyone!!!!

The weekend is here!!! Yeah!! And I am alive :) What a week. I got that project turned in and was very pleased with how it all turned out. That was a relief. Now today I have to shoot some new pictures for an assignment due Tuesday :( And I have a test Monday.....and the week is going to be here again....NO NO NO NO NO!!!!! I am going to savor my weekend. I love the weekends!

Last night Bj and I hung out together. It was really fun. We both cleaned out our closets, which is extremely rare for bj to instigate. But he did, so I jumped on it. I have been begging him to go through his stuff so we can start boxing up things and getting ready to move. So we were doing laundry and he just started going through things right and left. It was a lot of fun...fun, because there was a lot of stuff that he still had that he probably hadn't worn in 10 years or so....so they didn't fit or were really ugly :) We were cracking up. Good fun!!

Then we went to the mall and looked for a baby book, but couldn't find a good one. SO my mom is getting one that I saw in the Woodlands and bringing it up this weekend for my little shower. Then we went to Blockbuster and rented some movies. But by the time we had finished the closet cleaning it was 12 am and I can't stay up that long...I don't now how I did it in the first place. But BJ wanted to try to watch one of the movies so we put in After the Sunset. I made it through about half of it and fell asleep. It was ok, the part I saw. So I want to see the end today.

Well my mom is coming up today and I'm very excited. We are going to have a good time. I got a new little outfit for the shower and its really cute. It isn't even maternity. Its just bigger clothes. But I am definitely starting to show now, so I had to get something cute to wear.

Hope you all have a great weekend!! I know I will :)

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a fun night. Derek and I had a date tonight and we also watched After the Sunset...it's pretty good! I'm so excited that you are starting to show...I bet you are too cute! Hope you have a great shower!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails Featured Shopping Blog