Thursday, April 07, 2005

One more day til deadline >>>>>AHHHHHHHHH

AHHH!!! My photo story is due tomorrow and I'm freaking out!! Lots of work to do today :O

Yesterday I went to BabysRUs and finished registering for all the gender neutral stuff. It was fun and just what I needed to get me out of my blah mood. Then we went out to eat at On the Border...Yum!!! Oh, and right when we were leaving, Steffanie Blackmon walked in and I looked right at her, and froze. I wanted to tell her congrats on winning the NCAA CHampionship or good game or something. But I was in aw......I felt like I had seen a celebrity or something. I know I'm a dork. ANyway, she was really tall !!! So cool that she was there.

We are getting our house appraised today so I hope that works out well. Ok, day, HERE I COME!

1 comment:

  1. I love On The Border! It's probably my favorite mexican restaurant! I'm so jealous that you guys have one there. They also have them in Dallas. Why don't they put one here in Houston! (they need to consult me about this!) Don't fret about your project. It's going to be great! And just think, it's overwith tomorrow, or tonight if it's due first thing tomorrow! Well, have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails Featured Shopping Blog