Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Prayer of a college student awaiting graduation :)

"The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not flunk; He keepeth me from lying down when I should be studying. He leadeth me beside the water fountain for a study break; He restoreth my faith in study guides. He leads me to better study habits for my grade's sake.
Yea, though I walk through the valley of borderline grades, I will not have a nervous breakdown; For thou art with me. My prayers and my friends, they comfort me. Thou givest me answers in moments of blankness; Thou anointest my head with understanding. My test paper runneth over with questions I recognize. Surely passing grades and flying colors shall follow me All the days of my examinations, And I shall not have to dwell in this university forever, Amen! "

2 comments:

  1. Very cute! You will do great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is hilarious! What will people think of next. I'm praying for you and your final project and tests. Don't stress! Graduation is almost here!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails Featured Shopping Blog