Thursday, April 14, 2005

Anyone can play!!!! Who will win!!!!!!!

This is so fun!!! Everyone can have as many as 5 guesses, so go to www.expectnet.com and login to our game: Munsonbabycoming. You can enter your guesses.

Let's have some good family/friendly fun :) I know you are all competitive. The winner will get a prize, but I don't know what the prize is going to be yet... For you sports fans, there is a very statistical method of figuring the winner--when I enter in the birth statistics, the computer tells me who won. :o)
Have fun and thanks for playing--BTW, it's FREE and very fun!

6 comments:

  1. I didn't know Hoobie could type so well! Must be a smart dog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is extremely smart...he even told bj what he wanted him to select for him...he spoke :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So I take it you want the girl, and BJ wants the boy! ehehhe

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are just finding all kinds of fun websites!!! I will have to remember these fun games next time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well let's pray your baby is prettier than his/her brother... hahahaaha... and that he slobbers less and sheds less....

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails Featured Shopping Blog