Friday, April 15, 2005

I want to close!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yesterday BJ and I went to buy our graduation gear...cap and gown. Scary thing is , I hope everything works out so we can wear them :) J/K, I don't want to jinx us while we are this close.

Man, that dumb ticker...4weeks and one day????? What is that...that is like a month and a day, hello!!! Yesterday it said a month. Today it should say 3 weeks and 6 days. UGH!!!!!!!!!! This ticker will be the end of me!

Anyway, yesterday was fun to not have to go to school. I got a few things done that I wanted to and just hung out with my hubby and my Hoobie the rest of the day. The sad thing about today was that we were supposed to be closing on our house today, and we aren't. They other realtor is taking forever pushing through the paperwork and so they delayed us. THat is horrible. We have a contract that says to close TODAY and Fund today!! But noooooo.......we will just close whenever they feel like it. UGH!!! Don't they know that we have alot of decisions weighing on this closing. Grrr....I just want to be done with it already. This stinks.

Today is work :( but I only have two weeks left and I'm off for good!! Yippee!! I hope you all have a wonderfully splendiforous day!!!

1 comment:

  1. That stinks about your house. I had no idea it was taking longer than normal. They should have to pay a penalty or something...that would be nice. Maybe I should work some magic and find out from my title co-workers a way for you to get SOMETHING out of this delay! Yeah, right! Well, let me know how things are progressing. I will pray that everything goes smoothly. Have a great Friday! Love ya, Deb

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails Featured Shopping Blog