Wednesday, March 02, 2005

What a relief

Well today a great thing happened. I had taken a test last week that I felt horrible about. I had studied but it was just one of those wierd ones that you don't really know what in the world TO study. So I tried but I probably could have prepared more. Well, when I took the test, I felt my lack of effort biting me in the rear. I knew I hadn't done my best but hoped for a miracle.

WELL, today I found out my grade and it was alot worse than I thought. I passed but, wow, I didn't expect to do that horribly. So I started looking over my test and realized that I had not gotten 10 whole points that I had gotten right. Somehow the teacher had miscalculated my grade. WAS I RELIEVED!!! He was too, which I thought was cool. Most teachers don't even know you much less know what your potential is for a grade. So I thought it was really cool that he cared that I had done better. He told me that he was hoping there was a good reason for my bad grade because he was surprised. Thank the Lord for teachers who care!!!

Now I am one step closer to graduating!!!! I can do it, I can do it!

PS. I must mention that I am happy that Luke and Lorelai got back together on Gilmore Girls :) AND tonight is Newlyweds!! Get excited :)

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:11 PM

    Yes but why did they have to take Everwood and One Tree Hill off until April 18th and 19th?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:12 PM

    Yes but why did they have to take Everwood and One Tree Hill off until April 18th and 19th?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous4:32 PM

    I'm glad you did better on your test. That is one thing that I DO NOT miss about school. I'm glad they got back together, also. Are we crazy or what, being happy about fake people. But, we must have our entertainment!!! I hope you are doing/feeling well. I'm sorry I can't go on Friday...bummer. WEll, gtg. Love ya and miss ya.

    deb

    ReplyDelete
  4. One tree hill was on last night. I didn't realize that it was going to be off for a while. Bummer...oh well , I need to get more rest and less tv time.

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails Featured Shopping Blog