Saturday, February 26, 2005

The Weekend

Well the week is finally over and I'm glad....and pooped. Last night we didn't feel like doing much, we being me and babe, so Bj and I went out and got Taco Bell for dinner and rented 3 movies. We saw Taxi, which was really funny; First Daughter, very cute; and Mr. 3000, which I wasn't really interested in and fell asleep. Nice relaxing evening. Then I slept in until 10 today, that was wonderful!!!

So today I am on a mission of beginning the huge job of cleaning out the whole house while sorting, getting rid of and organizing everything. I want to be prepared for moving when it comes and I want to get everything organized while I have the chance before the baby comes. It is a huge project and I want to take it slowly, so I am starting now. So I have been working non-stop all morning, with the exception of Hoobie pouncing on me every two seconds. He is really delaying me....he needs a little pup sister to play with him when I can't :) I'll have to work on BJ for that one. He claims that Hoobie is the last dog ever for our family...yeah right!!!!!!!! Not if I have anything to say about it.

Well back to work while I still have energy :)
Today I am 9 weeks!!! Seems like the time is flying by already.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails Featured Shopping Blog