Thursday, February 24, 2005

Exhausted

Sorry I haven't posted in a few days. I have been soooo exhausted and just bogged down by everything. This week was insane. It seemed like I had too many things due or to get done and definitely not enough hours in the day. I knew if I made it through yesterday I would be fine, but yesterday was a doozey. So finally it is Thursday, my week is almost over and I am so thankful.

We had a huge storm two nights ago and poor Hoobie was so scared and shaking all night long. It even hailed. I was afraid it would mess up the car but it wasn't big enough. So being up half the night with Hoobie added to my exhausted week. Today I went to school and then came home and plunked myself down on the couch and didn't move. I watched Speed and slept. It was heavenly.

I've been having some vivid crazy dreams these days. Its really wierd. They seem so real. I have no idea why but it may be from sheer exhaustion. Pretty interesting I might say. I actually had one dream about the baby. I actually saw it and everything. (It was a girl.)I can't wait to see what it really looks like. It would be so wierd if it looked like it did in my dream. That actually happened to me once. I dreamed about a new lady that had started working at my dad's office along time ago, but I had never met her or seen her. Well, when I did finally meet her, she looked exactly the same as in my dream. It totally freaked me out.

Well BJ is going up to the SLC to work out and I think I am going to piddle around the house. While I need to go work out, I feel like it would have absolutely no benefit for me whatsoever today since I have zero energy. I am just going to catch up on some much needed rest. (Baby agrees)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails Featured Shopping Blog