Monday, March 28, 2005

We got to register!!

My sweet friends are throwing us a shower in two weeks so because of that yesterday I registered for baby stuff at BabysRus! It was so fun to look at all the baby things and think about what our nursery will look like one day!! We are so excited. I can't wait to know what we are having so that I can register for the girly/masculine items like bedding and decor.

Easter was nice...different, because we weren't at Granny's for lunch. Boy I sure missed that potato salad and deviled eggs. But it was nice to spend time just the two of us. Because from here till graduation, its going to be a whirlwind. I can't believe how fast it is coming around the corner, which means the dreaded finals are too. Yuck!! Why must we have finals. They are such a downer amidst all your end of the semester excitement. Oh well....life isn't perfect.

2 comments:

  1. Have you come up with any names?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Names will remain a secret until the birth!!! But we will be finding out the sex in about a month!!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails Featured Shopping Blog