Wednesday, March 30, 2005

How Sad

I must say I am saddened that one of my favorite shows, Newlyweds, has come to an end after tonights episode. I have watched it for two years....the two years of my own newlywed bliss and yet, it is ending. Not my newlywed bliss, just the show. I guess I am not technically a newlywed anymore once I become a parent, I am just a parent and wife. So I will enjoy these last 5 1/2 months of newlywedness.

Bj is very sick. I came home from work to a sick sick husband. I think he has the stomach flu. I feel so bad for him. He has never been this sick since I have known him. I have never seen or heard him having to throw up at all. And boy is he sick. He may have to go to the doctor tomorrow if it is lingering. Please pray for him to feel better soon. He does not have time to be sick like this so close to finals.

Well I must go tend to my invilid. Poor thing!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:34 PM

    You are such a sentimental mommy, my linds. I am so excited for you.
    Poor BJ. It was neat seeing you two the other night.

    Your Shepard

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails Featured Shopping Blog