Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Spring is in the air-- I love this weather

Wow, I just looked at my baby ticker and can't believe how the weeks are passing by so quickly. It seems like just yesterday that I came in and told BJ the news :) And here we are almost at the end of the first trimester! Wow!

I remember when some friends of ours told us they were pregnant and they were 10 weeks, and now they have found out what they are having and are due in a few months. I can't wait to know what we are having. We've been trying to think of names that we like, but haven't gotten real serious about it yet.

I don't have my first class today, because it is lab and I don't have to go because I haven't shot my pictures yet, so I can't really develop what I don't have. I like to go up to the lab at night though, because it isn't crowded and I can take my time on my pictures. But not having to go to class is always nice. I wish I had that option in every class :)

The weather is gorgeous today and was yesterday too. It is hot, but there is a breeze in the air so it isn't scorching. I love this time of the year. Bj cut the grass this weekend , and all the grass is green again, so it smelled so great. Spring is in the air! I love it.

4 comments:

  1. It sounds like you are a woman in love...and I guess pregnant, too!! I'm glad you are so happy...cause I am so happy for you! Thanks for looking at my blog!!! I will add more to mine later.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Lindsay! Thanks for posting on my blog! Yours is so cute! I am so excited that you have a babe on the way! Yes, Deb joined the blog world too! It's the best way to keep up w/daily events! Hope that you have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, dumb question, but how do you add links to your blog? Like how you added my blog? I tried and tried, and I can't figure it out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I tried to add people also but I can't seem to figure it out. Anyone know how?

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails Featured Shopping Blog