Tuesday, February 15, 2005

We're Back!!

We'll we are back from the dr and it was so exciting. Everything is healthy and checking out fine so far, and I'm definitely preggers.

My due date is still what I had thought it was October 2, though I was secretly hoping it would get moved up to September :) Anyway, they were going to let me have an ultrasound which I was super excited about but since we are moving and this was going to be my only appt. with this doctor it was going to cost a ton of money and we would have to pay for it today. So I sadly declined the ultrasound. But I will go to my new doctor in 4 weeks, so then I will get to see the little one :)

What an exciting day!!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:56 AM

    I am so glad that everything went great. I'm sorry you didn't get to have an ultrasound, but you will in 4 weeks. How exciting! I am glad you are both healthy. Please keep me updated. I love hearing about everything. I miss you.

    deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! I'm so glad it went well! That's great that you'll get an u/s in 4 weeks - better too because your peanut will be so much bigger by then! We had an ultrasound at 12 weeks, and I was just amazed at how much he looked like a normal little baby, and they move around a lot at that stage too! Very cool, and so exciting!!

    Yeah!!!
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails Featured Shopping Blog