Tuesday, February 15, 2005

First Doctors Appointment Today

Yesterday was a good day. I came home from work to my husband that had made dinner for me. He bought me The Notebook and Ray for V-day. So we watched The Notebook and I cried just like I did the first time I saw it. Its such a great story. I hope that one day our love can be that strong :)

So today I don't have to go to my first class!!! Yippee!! Then I have a second class and then we get to go to the doctor!!!!!! YEAH!!! Seems like we have been waiting forever. I'm excited that we get to make sure everything is ok with the little kiddo and find out when he/she will be arriving approximately. And maybe we'll get lucky and get to see the heartbeat :)

I'll post later how everything goes!
Ta-ta

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:50 AM

    Well, today is going to be an exciting day for the "three" of you. It's like meeting for the first time, even though the baby is so teeny tiny. It's amazing! Does your doctor let you video tape the ultrasound? You might want to bring a video just in case! I am so excited! I will be praying that everything goes smoothly. I know that neither one of you will ever forget this day! Let me know how it goes. I love you guys.

    Deb

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails Featured Shopping Blog