Tuesday, February 01, 2005

5 years!!!

I just wanted to post and let you all know that I am still alive...doing well and not falling off the face of the earth. Life has been extremely crazy this last week and I haven't had much of a chance to jump on here. So hello to all my peeps :)

Also today marks the 5 year anniversary of mine and Bj's relationship. Isn't that cool. 5 whole years!!! Its been so fun. Anywhoooo, have a great day in the Lord and I hope to talk with all of you soon!!

DEB-Call me :)

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:16 AM

    LOL...ok missy, i will call you. and i have lots of fun and juicy stuff to talk about. i hope you are doing good. i miss you.

    deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:18 AM

    oh yeah, one more thing...CONGRATULATIONS!!! i knew back then that you guys would last...well, maybe not for sure. but, you sure did make a cute couple and i was so excited for you! i am so happy that things have progressed so wonderfully for you guys. Cheers to 5 more years!!!

    deb

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails Featured Shopping Blog