Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Runner

So today is my first day as a runner at Fletcher. Its not too busy right now and I haven't been able to do any runs yet. It will be an easy way to make a little money onthe side though so that will be nice.

My commercial for Wendy's is running now. How embarrassing. I can't believe that I did that. I wonder if I look like a complete goof or if people will know it is me or not. I HOPE NOT!

It was really funny to do. All the people in Wendy's were looking at us while they ate their lunch. I got to meet Rusty Garrett and Angela Montoya from Channel 10 news. It was a good experience but totally hilarious. I am hoping the one that I had to speak in didn't make the cut. I hate the way my voice sounds when its recorded.

Well....here I am sitting and waiting to be called upon to do a run.

Its cold outside finally and was sleeting earlier today. They say it is supposed to snow between now and Friday. I hope it does. It is even forcasted to snow in Houston! I think that would be soo cool. We'll see if it actually happens or not. Houston doesn't see much snow.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:51 AM

    What company do you work for as a runner???

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fletcher Communications

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails Featured Shopping Blog