Tuesday, March 04, 2014

Guest Post and an annoucement

This is a guest post from my husband. He put into words so well what we were feeling today and I wanted to remember it.


My God and my girl make me a very happy man. I remember like it was yesterday, sitting at a table with Lindsay Munson at Maggianos and seeing a large Italian family sitting across from us laughing, talking, full of joy and love for one another. They had 5 or 6 kids. So much life was being had. That was the first time I really had ever had a desire for a large family. I remember telling Lindsay that night how we should have a large family. We only had Hayden at the time. We laughed and dismissed it. A little while later a movie called The Family Stone came out and reminded us of those desires.

Funny how God plants desires in you that you don't recognize. Man plans his ways.... I was always good with the thought of having 2 kids before the moment at the restaurant. Then we were surprised with having twin girls and I couldn't have been happier. It was a very tough road bringing those 2 in the world. I was amazed at Lindsay's strength to walk through what she had to at the hospital while being separated from Hayden and I. Then the journey while the twins were in the hospital for months. Now they are amazingly healthy and happy. I was great with the family we had been given.

Then surprise! We are blessed with not 1 but 2 new additions. Finding out today that we will have 2 sons is an incredible feeling. Again, I was perfectly happy with my girls and didn't realize the desire until it was revealed today. Yes, I always wanted a son but my life did not feel incomplete if I didn't have one. Now the girls get brothers like they wanted and according to Hayden I have now been blessed with sons that will actually like to play and watch sports with me as well as I now have company in the bathroom at restaurants that I have desperately been needing. 

I am so honored of what God has given us. Lindsay, I am so glad to have this amazing family with you. We have been through so much in our short lives together. I am so proud to have you by my side. The look of joy on your face today when we found out we were having sons was priceless. You deserve all the desires of your heart. So happy this one came through for you, us and our family.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails Featured Shopping Blog