Friday, May 24, 2013

Friday Five

Wow! What a week. I feel like I was in my car most of the time going back and forth from all sorts of things that kept me busy, but my life is full and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Here's five things from my week:


Impacted:

The tornadoes of Oklahoma. So thankful that all of our family is safe and accounted for. Praying for all effected and specifically for those who have lost loved ones.

Inspired by:

love this! those shelves, the simplicity, that couch. summer come quickly!!! Mama's got work to do!

Real Life:


Dentist appointments and sick days



What we're eatin':


Adapted from this recipe
I added red bell peppers and feta cheese. 


Loving:
My new Roberto Cavalli Bag 
Ready to load it up with sunscreen, sunshades, books, snacks and park it poolside!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails Featured Shopping Blog