Tuesday, April 02, 2013

I'm Currently...

Inspired by my lovely cousin, Bethe, here's what I'm currently...


Watching

The Odd life of Timothy Green...I think I'm 10 minutes in and its already gripped my heart. If you've been reading my blog for any length of time, you know that I'm rewatching E.R. from start to finish. I'm almost finished with season 8. A few of my regular faves are: New Girl and Hawaii 5-0.

Reading

The Inn at Rose Harbour. I checked it out at the library before our vacation and I haven't even cracked a page yet. I'm hoping it will be great once I finally get started on it.

Enjoying

The first glimpses of spring. The bluebonnets are sprouting up everywhere and the temperatures are amazing. I am savouring them because I know it won't last. Soon I will be drenched in sweat just trying to walk from my car to the house.

Planning

My summer bucket list, where the children are headed to school in the fall, articles for my new job (more on that soon) and an office makeover.

Excited about

My new job. I'm the Executive Beauty Editor and Fashionista for a new organization. The website is launching June 1 and I'm really excited to share more with you! For now you can check out www.facebook.com/myrawoutlaw.

Pinning

Clean eating recipes. Spring fashion. Office ideas.

Waiting for

What's next. You know that saying "When all the doors are closing, be happy in the hallway." Well, right now we are in the hallway of sorts and eagerly waiting for the next door to open.

Playing with

I started playing Sims while we were driving to and from Colorado and now I'm hooked. I'm not a big gamer so I always feel silly playing it, but oh well.

Looking forward to

Some really great concerts with my bestest. We are headed to She & Him in June and Ellie Goulding in August. I. Cant. Wait.


I'd love to know what you are currently up to. Leave a comment with a link to your currently blog!
post signature

2 comments:

  1. Yea! Congrats on the new gig! I can't wait to hear all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the inspiration!!
    http://deborahlynn83.blogspot.com/2013/04/im-currently.html

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails Featured Shopping Blog