Tuesday, April 09, 2013

Grow: Spring Egg Crate Garden Starters

This year I wanted to try something new with my seed packets. The easter bunny brought the kiddos one little starter each and I had some seed packets that I wanted to do. I was cooking dinner the other night when I remembered seeing egg crate gardens and I just so happened to have some egg crates that I had just emptied.

It's been fun to watch them start sprouting each day and will soon be planting the whole egg into the full sized garden, once I clear out the weeds from last season.


I also planted some into my cute Trader Joe's soup cans that I kept since they had my initials. I planted pretty flowers in them so I can keep them indoors and enjoy them.



post signature



1 comment:

  1. I have been wanting to try this so bad just because I think the plants look beautiful in broken egg shells!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails Featured Shopping Blog