Friday, April 12, 2013

Friday Five


1<> So thankful for my friends!
(and those that are not pictured )
2<> The weather has warmed up and I'm hoping it will stay like this so I can get my garden planted tomorrow. I'm thinking, tomatoes, peppers,  zucchini, cucumbers, lettuce, spinach, strawberries, green beans, carrots, radishes, onion, sweet potatoes, plus herbs.

3<> Ella lost her first tooth!

4<> Super excited because today was measurement day for me and I have lost 1 1/2" off my lower stomach and  1 1/4" off my natural waist since Feb 4. Whoohoo! Mostly clean eating, lots of water and hitting the gym at least 4 times a week has paid off!


5<> New Pandora station recommendation "The Assemblie" . Had a slew of church worship bands that I had never listened to before and I really enjoyed it.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails Featured Shopping Blog