Friday, September 21, 2012

Friday five


1.  Every Single one of these. Oh how I love the transition into fall. They can be found here 

2. If you preorder the album you get a signed copy plus an awesomely soft tshirt. I LOVE mine! (they run big btw) You won't want to take it off, trust me.

This band is amazing and has such amazing hearts. GO, preorder! What are you waiting for!!!

I got to help them at a recent concert ---->>>>>>>










3. Campermama -----more on this later. But I'm so excited that I'm having a slumber party at my parents house. Just me.

4. ARE YOU A FAN YET????  https://www.facebook.com/LindentreeBoutique

5. Pink hair....i'm obsessed!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails Featured Shopping Blog