Friday, August 03, 2012

Friday Five

Things that struck my fancy and I want to share with you

1. River Island Watch---Holy Moly, so adorable...My eye was first drawn to the simple little bracelet beside the watch and then I looked and absolutely love all the details of the watch. I'm a sucker for the bigger, chunky look. Sadly, I cannot find this anywhere. I did find the bracelet. Which is only $18 here.


2.  Love this color! Can't wait for my hair to be a little longer and then its ON! Balayage here I come.

3. Chili Cheesecake---making this today for a little get-together I'm hosting tomorrow.

4. With Us - by Hillsong has been on repeat in my head all week. Love this song and love knowing that through everything He is always with us.



5. The new GoodhYOUman shirts---fab. Every Single One of Them.

Happy Friday!!! Enjoy every last second of the weekend.
post signature

1 comment:

  1. Greetings! Very helpful advice in this particular post! It is the little changes that produce the biggest changes. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails Featured Shopping Blog