Friday, February 24, 2012

How does your spouse meet your top needs??


Our church is in the middle of a 10 week series about the family and they are asking or audience participation this week.

THE QUESTION IS:
How does your husband or wife meet your Top Needs? This can be answered funny or serious.

I'd love for you to to answer as well.

Here is mine :)
‎BJ takes care of me even when I don't realize it. When I am overwhelmed and exhausted at the end of a long day, he comes home and takes over so I can have some quiet time to myself. He is an amazing Dad to our 3 girls.

I think my biggest need is feeling like I have an equal partner that shares the mental load of the things going on in our life. When I'm maxed out, I see his love for me in all ...the little things. I'll come home to a cleaner house, a meal made and my girls excited to show me what they did to make my day a little easier.

One thing that I can remember is one time I was packing up my business to go to a trunk show. I worked all day long preparing, making mental lists of things to remember. When BJ got off work that day he brought me a list that he had made for me full of reminders and things that he had thought of for me. So many of them I had forgotten and were really important. It made me smile to think that even in the midst of HIS workday, he had thought of me and all the things he knew I would need and were important to me. That is what a partner in life is. They truly bear your burdens and thoughts with you, even if you don't ask them to.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails Featured Shopping Blog