Wednesday, November 02, 2011

Day 2 - Total Thanks

4. My children
Hayden, Preslyn and Ella
You have shown me just a glimpse of how God loves me. I never knew I could love three little people so much

5. My business
Lindentree Boutique
The little business that could. This business showed me so many things about myself that I never knew. It gave me courage, inspiration, and drive.

6. My church
Family Faith Willis and the extending campuses Coldspring and Huntsville. The church body swept us in like a true family and we haven't been the same since. It is amazing to see the things God has done in one year for our family and we love serving and living life with all of you FFC'ers!

7. Mexican food. Enough said. I LOVE IT!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails Featured Shopping Blog