Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Day 15- Total Thanks

Today is my mother's 50th birthday and this post goes to her.

I'm so thankful that God gave me a mother who loves me so much. She has loved me when I was rude back to her, when I pushed her away, when I hurt her. She helped me when I needed her. She encourages me and lifts me up daily. She is my backbone when I have a moment of weakness. She can see through my "everything's ok" face and knows when its not. I couldn't have asked for a better mom. She raised me to take care of my family and myself. To be self sufficient and independent. To be strong and hard working. Never to give up. To make do and not "need" things, but instead to be happy with what I have. To make a dollar stretch as far as it would go. To be efficient. To shine for Jesus. To root for the underdog. To strive for the best. She is a warrior. She is a peacemaker. She is a nut :) And I love her to the end of the world and back.

She helped form me into the woman I am today and I hope that when I'm 50 my children can look at me and feel the same way that I do about her.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails Featured Shopping Blog