Monday, November 14, 2011

Day 14- Total Thanks

Today I am thankful that I am not in the hospital. Those weeks spent cooped up were MISERY. The only thing that kept me from losing my mind was that my two babies would be alive because of it. Any time I feel a grumpy day creeping up, I think of how I felt during that time of my life and realize how much I have to be thankful for.

Which bring me also to, I am so thankful that I do not have diabetes. That was also very hard to deal with during then. Some women that come down with gestational diabetes do not ever get rid of it once they deliver and I am thankful that my body returned to a non-diabetic state and I am free of that disease.



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails Featured Shopping Blog