Tuesday, June 14, 2011

8 years ago

Today is our 8 year anniversary! Wow! I have really enjoyed this past year. It seems like our life has taken on a new rhythm and we've moved into a new stage of our marriage. I really enjoy it. God is so faithful. Marriage is really hard and I don't think many people realize that before they get married. That even when you do choose the right one it is still filled with ups and downs and growing pains. But I am so blessed to know I have the man by my side that God created just for me. We have a beautiful family together and I am so thankful for that. I'm so thankful that we support each other and learn from each other. That God has really taken our family and done some amazing things in the past year.

Not a day goes by that I don't thank God for my husband. Even in the days that I may feel like strangling him :) Even then I'm still thankful that I'm not wandering out there lonely and waiting for him to come along. He is perfect for me and I'm so thankful our lives are joined forever.

here's to 88 more!


post signature

2 comments:

  1. Happy 8 years of sharing, stretching, deeper going, memory making good times together! I too find myself thanking God for making a man just for me! much love to you guys...and many more years to come!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails Featured Shopping Blog