Sunday, May 08, 2011

Mothers Day 2011

Mothers Day this year was so enjoyable! It happened to fall on BJ's birthday so we decided to have lunch at our house to celebrate his birthday with our family and mother's day. The last several years we have gone out to eat on Mother's Day and it always seems to be more stressful than relaxing. I wanted to cook for everyone this year and just have a nice day at home with everyone.





It turned out so nice and I loved having all of my family there to enjoy the day with. (BJ's parents were on vacation celebrating his dad's birthday) May is a big year for us with 4 birthdays in our immediate family! Its interesting how you can put so much effort into some things and they turn out to be more stressful and then something easy just turns out to be so rewarding and relaxing.

I know this is definitely a mother's day I will remember forever. Just sitting around laughing and talking and making memories together.

My little family gave me some beautiful pink roses for my table. Then they surprised me with some new perfume, some bubble bath and a pool coverup (hubby used a coupon AND got a free gift with purchase!! YAY!)

I made my mom a necklace that I've been wanting to make her for a while and it turned out pretty good! There's even room for a couple more grandbabies, once my brother and sister in law pitch in ;)
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails Featured Shopping Blog