Friday, January 07, 2011

Food Network

The other day my mom called and told me to turn on my Food Network channel quickly, I did and saw a fabulous Roasted artichoke salad being prepared. My taste buds literally started watering, so I went online and checked out the recipe from the Barefoot Contessa and made it today for lunch. BJ is not a fan of artichokes so he picked something else for lunch and I figured that was a good time to try out this recipe.

The girls and I loved it!! So great for a light lunch, plus it had so many hidden healthy veggies in it. I also added some sun-dried tomatos. It was a hit! I think it would be great as a salad at a party or shower.

Try it and let me know what you think!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails Featured Shopping Blog