Thursday, October 14, 2010

Because we got a smaller table that's why

Tonight at dinner the conversation started about what the girls were dressing up as for the harvest fest at our church. We have a no tolerance policy for anything scary, evil, witchy, etc. Nope. Not gonna happen.

So Hayden calls out "Mom, I wanna be an ice cream truck. " (Giggles all around and me thinking, How in the world??" )
Ella chimes in "I want to be a sandcastle!" (again, I'm thinking....how could we do that?"

and then Preslyn, in the sweetest, smallest voice politely  and quietly asks "Can I be a man?"

I thought Bj and I were going to need to be rescucitated we were laughing so hard.
post signature

5 comments:

  1. hahahahahahahahaha!!!! That is AWESOME!!!! LOL!!! Can't wait to see their costumes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is hilarious! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

    NO WAY! totally laughing out loud over here.

    LOVE it :O)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh man, still laughing....... !

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish I could have been a fly on the wall for all that :) so fun, girls!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails Featured Shopping Blog