Thursday, July 08, 2010

Conquering the craze

We technically started our move in February. It is now July and our house is still in complete disarray. Mostly because of our crazy schedule. Between part-time jobs, full time jobs, parenting, life, church and whatever is in between we have been slowly arranging things, but it has been a snail-speed process. We STILL have stuff at our old house that we just haven't brought over because I don't think I could handle one more pile of stuff anywhere or I may lose my sanity.

So over the last several months, we would bring a load over, pile it into our front room and try to go through it during the week. Usually right when we would get everything from that load put away one or both of us would bring over another load, and so the process went on. My list of to-do's is so incredibly long there is no need for a list, just look around and I can see all of my reminders. Plus there is the upkeep...which is unbelievable with three little kidlets. I feel like I am constantly cleaning up mess after mess, laundry like crazy, dishes by the hour, a full bag of trash per day.....aye yai yai. I've put the girls on chore detail and they are quite helpful but there is only so much a four year old and 2 two year olds can manage alone :) 

Needless to say, I'm ready to be settled, organized and un-crazed! So here is my journey through the craze!

Day one was last week sometime....    I went on a hunt for my long lost desk




And I found it!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails Featured Shopping Blog