Friday, June 26, 2009

Hello weekend!











My idea of a great start to the weekend :) A fully cleaned out and organized refrigerator!!!!
Some of you have asked for an update on Corey and little Whitt. Thank you guys for the prayers for them. He is doing really good in the NICU, actually same NICU my babies were in, so we know he's in fabulous hands. He just needs to keep growing. He's probably got about a month left in the NICU based on his due date. You can keep updated on them, I have a link to their blog Hello from Housper, in my links below.
A sweet moment between Ella and Hayden. Both were not feeling too good.


The other day I went through a car wash and Ella and Preslyn were literally scared of it. They were covering their eyes and ears. So sad, but a little funny.









Have a fabulous weekend!!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails Featured Shopping Blog