Monday, April 13, 2009

New vendor for my boutique!!!




I am now carrying EMTANNER Designs in my store and so so happy about it. Remember the I heart BJ shirt from Valentines...and maybe you saw Hayden's purple dress from her birthday this past year with the star and her name...those are by EMTANNER and she has tons and tons of stuff available...plates, lunchboxes, tshirts GALORE and you can get them all at Lindentree Boutique starting today!!! They have sizes for everyone in the family! These make great birthday gifts for any age, party favors, and great gifts for grandparents, or mother's/father's day!
Here are just a few of the designs they have to offer. Everything from font, color, and tshirt color can be personalized to fit your needs.









I have been emailing customer service weekly asking if they were available yet, and they are ready for me now and I'm so excited to be able to offer these great products to you all!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails Featured Shopping Blog