Friday, April 03, 2009

Good Morning, Friday!




Oh I am so glad it is Friday. I finally feel like I am starting to feel a little better. We have no plans for this weekend except BJ has his first show with his band, Pilgrim Hope on Saturday night. This week has been such a drag. I HATE being sick. Luckily I haven't had anything pressing to plan or schedule, but I really needed this week to get ahead on some stuff. No such luck. We have managed to watch many movies in my bed and read lots of stories ....kept it pretty low-keyed. The twirls are really loving books. If you sit down on the ground they will both start looking for either books or shoes and then rush to your lap to read or for you to put their shoes on.


(oh..Ella is in blue and Preslyn is in green on the right)

Anyway, just want to say happy Friday to you all~



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails Featured Shopping Blog