Friday, January 30, 2009

lindentree boutique is official

I just wanted to post over here in case any of you haven't noticed or didn't see my post a while back about my brand new business that I am starting up! I'm so excited about it and have been wanting to do it for a long time. I've had more and more people calling me to help them do invites, etc. and felt like this was finally the right time to start up.

So, as of yesterday I am a full fledged business owner! You can read about it and keep updated over at my new blog, www.lindentreeboutique.blogspot.com. There is a link over at the right hand column. I have lots of stuff to update on there so keep checking back! My official open date is going to be Feb. 1. I'm waiting on vendor approvals right now from several product lines I want to carry, but I can start printing invitations anytime! So if you have an event coming up let me help you out!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails Featured Shopping Blog