Monday, December 29, 2008

Another great year!

Yesterday I woke up to my loving hub and Hayden singing Happy Birthday to me! It was so sweet. They had already gone to the store that morning and brought me some beautiful flowers, cards and breakfast! Yummy pankcakes, eggs, biscuits and chocolate milk. Yum. We ate and opened my cards where I discovered an itunes gift card (always awesome to get new music) and a new laptop of my choice! I've been wanting one for a while and now my computer is getting older and older and its nearing its end. So that was a great gift!

Me with Ella and Hayden







Ella had been running fever the night before with a bad stomach bug so we all stayed home and my parents brought us lunch from Olive Garden and gave me a new running shirt, a bluetooth, and a stamp with a hummingbird (love it). Then we ate some yummy cake that Hayden picked out for me. Strawberry crunch cake. She told me she was going to get me a Dora cake just like hers but decided on a different one instead.

Then we layed all the girls down and my inlaws came over and let BJ and I get out so we hit the theater and went for a double header :) We saw Marley and Me and then Valkerie. Both were really good, especially Marley! Soooo reminded me of my first dog Callie.

I still have some birthday plans that are coming up but we had to put them off for a while because my birthday falls at a really hard time. So in a few weeks we are going to do what I had planned! More on that later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails Featured Shopping Blog