Monday, June 23, 2008

Ok ok ok

So since my last post we have done tons of stuff. Too much for just one post and too long for me to sit down and blog it. So I'll give a bit of a recap:

We had fathers day. BJ is such an amazing dad. This last year he had to really step up and do things that he wasn't used to and been the mom and dad alot of the time. He has totally amazed me and pretty much everyone around us at what a wonderful husband and father he really is. I am so thankful to have him as my partner.

We got the babies dedicated. They were so so cute and did amazingly. I on the other hand, wept during the whole time they were reading our life verse and praying over us. The verse that we chose for them was this:

~Romans 12:2, 6-8 Don’t copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think. Then you will learn to know God’s will for you, which is good and pleasing and perfect. In his grace, God has given us different gifts for doing certain things well. So if God has given you the ability to prophesy, speak out with as much faith as God has given you. If your gift is serving others, serve them well. If you are a teacher, teach well. If your gift is to encourage others, be encouraging. If it is giving, give generously. If God has given you leadership ability, take the responsibility seriously. And if you have a gift for showing kindness to others, do it gladly. ~

It was so wonderful to stand up there and show our whole church what a miracle these babies are. I just couldn't contain my sheer gratitude to God for allowing us to be standing there with both of them. Totally healthy and happy and more beautiful than ever. The miracle of it all just really hit home in that moment.

We also had a surprise birthday party for my BFF and we actually pulled it off. It was really hard but we did it somehow. One thing about Deb is that she is a super-sleuth, so we were all thrilled that we actually surprised her!

My babies turned 7 months old! Ella got another tooth, so that is two bottom fronts for both babies and they are both working on the side ones now on the bottom. Hayden cut her top 2 year molar so we only have one more for her and we will be rejoicing when that sucker comes in!

Ella also started crawling about a week and a half ago!!! I have video of this, but I forgot my camera at my parents house so I'll have to post when I get it back. Pres just started today as well!!! They are really starting to cover some ground, especially Ella.

We took the babies swimming for the first time! I feel like I have posted this already but maybe not, anyway I have pics of this too.

What else....Oh yes, My friend Holly had her baby boy Ethan, on his due date, Thursday. He is adorable!

And one last thing, my husband surprised me with a wonderful anniversary band. It is gorgeous! It is an eternity band and I absolutely love it!

So we've been busy...we're here :) We are sorry for the lack of posting! I've been reading up on all of you bloggers, just haven't had a chance to post yet.

Hayden is doing incredible on her potty training. She only has an accident ever so often and I am still so nervous when we go out with panties on, but she is doing well. I'm so proud of her!

So hopefully it won't be so long until my next post :) These girls are keeping me on my toes so I'm sure we will have lots of funny adventures to post about from time to time!

Until the next one.............Goodnight

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails Featured Shopping Blog