Thursday, May 22, 2008

Mountains

Sometimes I get caught up in the things going on around me that seem like the biggest mountains I have ever imagined. I feel like I can't do anything else and have to physically throw my hands in the air and say, "God, I can't do this anymore, I need you to show me that you are still there." And sometimes, I don't hear an answer right away, mostly because I am too upset to hear it or I don't want to hear what He has to say. But when I am still and allow God to move in HIS timing, not mine, though sometimes, I feel like His timing is way too slow, I know it is always perfect.

Lately I have felt this way. Just totally overwhelmed with things going on in my life. And today, God finally showed me that yes, He is still up there, Bigger than little ole me and as always, it was HIS perfect timing!


Thank you Lord for wiping out my hospital bill! This is for my hospital stay, DELIVERY!!!, and everything dealing with me at ST. Lukes. It took 1 year for your answer to our prayers, but I know that your way is always perfect! Thank you for reassurance andrejuvenation. For peace and for the boost that I needed, right when I needed it. Thank you for putting people in my path to help me find ways to get this paid for. Thank you for putting me in the place that I needed to be to receive the best care for my babies. For the doctors and nurses who took care of me, Preslyn and Ella….words cannot express how thankful I am to you all. Though my babies are worth more than any figure in the world, it is such a relief to know that I won’t be paying for them for the rest of my life :)


Thank you for everyone who has been believe for us for our bills to be paid. You are all so faithful and I KNOW your prayers have helped this to come to pass for us. We love you all and are so thankful for friends and family who believe the impossible with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails Featured Shopping Blog