Friday, March 28, 2008

Mary Kay limited quantities available for excellent prices!

I'm going to be renovating my house soon so I am going through everything and getting rid of tons....SO, I'm trying to downsize some of my Mary Kay inventory that I used more at shows and parties and since I am not doing those right now and probably won't for a while I am going to put some stuff up for sale and it will go to whoever contacts me first! You are also welcome to come by anytime and shop my shelves of my current inventory. Just call and schedule a time and I can get you all fixed up.

First item is the lighted vanity travel mirror. It is adjustable and has two mirrors with different magnifications. It even comes with batteries already and a pretty travel bag for easy packing. Get yours for $12 right now! I only have one left so email me or comment and you can have it! It will be great for your summer vacation!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails Featured Shopping Blog