Wednesday, November 07, 2007

A Picture Update


Waiting for BJ to get thereElla Ella Marie
Preslyn Kylar


Hayden seeing her sisters for the first time!
Seeing my girls for the first time.
Well I still can't believe my girls are here on this earth. They are so beautiful and have dark curly hair. They are so cute and soft.
Ella was born first at 5:09am weighing 3lbs.13oz. and was 17 1/2 inches long.

Preslyn followed her in the same minute at 5:09am weighing 3lbs. 7 oz. and is 16 1/2 inches long.

We are both so exhausted since it happened so suddenly I had not been able to go to bed yet, so I have been awake for about 36 hours now. I will post more as I can keep my eyes open.
The babies are both doing really good. Ella is a little better off than Preslyn, but she is doing good as well. Thank you all for the prayers and messages....now pray for us to have renewed energy and strength, because we are flat wiped out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails Featured Shopping Blog