Thursday, October 25, 2007

Last clue!!!!

Fill in the blanks and name this song! The answer will give you two matching letters side by side that will give you two for A and two for B :) Now you have all the letters to the names...let the guessing begin and we will announce the names next weekend! We'll see if anyone guesses the right names!


I'm just a kid who's four
Each day I grow some more
I like exploring
I'm _______.

So many things to do
Each day is something new
I'll share them with you
I'm _____.

My world is turning
Changing each day
With Mommy and Daddy
And finding my way!

Growing up is not so tough
Except when I've had enough
But there's lots of fun stuff
I'm _______.______, _______, I'm _______

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails Featured Shopping Blog