Thursday, October 25, 2007

30 weeks 30 weeks!!!!!!!

We made it! I am so thankful to be making it to this milestone. Today my doctor came in and said they wanted to have the neonatologist come in and talk with me again to give me a brighter picture to dwell on now that we have made it to another safe zone. Yes, the babies will still be tiny but they will have a much greater chance of having less problems now and every day after today just gets better and better! That rocks my world!!

I am back on 6 hour monitoring, which is fine because I still get a good chunk of sleep at night but those couple of 8 hour ones sure were nice. Apparently there was a miscommunication between my attending physician and the resident last night. The resident was the one that ordered the decrease in monitoring and the physician never approved it. So there is no reason that they want me back on 6 hours its just really there is no point in going longer when we are getting closer and closer to the end. They would rather look at the babies more frequently instead of less. So that is fine with me!

I'll try to post a belly pic in a while once I get a shower. I have been sleeping most of the day and definitely look like it :) You will probably be shocked to see how huge I have gotten!

I'm so excited that we are in the teens now on days to go!! Whooohoo!!!

New personal goal:31 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails Featured Shopping Blog