Sunday, October 07, 2007

Happy Birthday to my Baby Girl!!!!

I cant believe it has been two years that my precious girl has been in our lives. Its hard to imagine life before her. She is truly a joy to both of us, even when she is being a big toot...I still thank God for her every day.

I love when she talks in her growling voice and says "tickle monster" and how she even already knows to baby talk babies. I love to see her little fluffy hair in the morning when she comes in our room, and when she tells me to rub her tummy when she sleeps. So many wonderful things that she brings to our lives.

I can't wait to spend many more happy days and years with her!
We love you Hayden!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails Featured Shopping Blog