Friday, August 03, 2007

Life for My Babies

I just received an amazing email from a dear friend and I wanted to post it on here, because this is like a life diary for me. This email could not have been more right on. I was crying my eyes out reading it (which seems to be a trend these days). I know the Lord has so much in store for my family and it is overwhelming to see the blessings being poured out in the spirit!

I have read the blog and just wanted to encourage you and BJ. I can only imagine the destiny that is upon these girls! they are born for greatness and have the favor of God on them. You, proud parents, are in for the ride of your life- He has so much in store for your girls -all 3 of them. with each day He continues to create and develop the twins inside you. Each day they grow because of His purpose and destiny. Col 2:19 talks about the body being from Christ (Head) and says "from which all the body by joints and bands having nourishment ministered, and knit together, increaseth with the increase of God." As you pray for these babies and allow the presence of God to fill you- they grow because of the increase of God through you. I saw in the spirit, Lindsay just "breathing in" the Presence of God and as she did- the presence and very breath of God filled her body, Going through her blood straight to the babies. with each breath, the babies developed more. not only physically, but also spiritually, as though Linday's time with God was "tying" the babies to Him. Like a never-ending circle of spirit running through Lindsay, the twins and God.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails Featured Shopping Blog