Wednesday, March 07, 2007

American Idol Blurb

So American Idol has been on for a while now and it seems like each year I'm not really like, "OH MY GOODNESS ITS AMERICAN IDOOOOLLLL!!!!!!!!" but yet I still get sucked into watching it every year. The auditions are funny, but sometimes I get a little sick of them, because they seem so staged. The bad ones are just humiliating for those people.

So anyway we have been watching the different rounds and these are my favorites:

Guys
1. Blake Lewis
2. Chris Richardson
3. Chris Sligh
4. Brandon Rogers

Girls
1. Jordin Sparks
2. Lakisha Jones
3. Melinda Doolittle
4. Stephanie Edwards


I guess we shall see who wins...I think these people are going to make it a tough competition in the end...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails Featured Shopping Blog