Thursday, February 08, 2007

A Moment In Time

So last night amidst the tears and barf, Hayden and I had a moment...it was so precious...I was cradling her like a little baby and she was LO-VING IT! She was just gazing into my eyes and I was rubbing her little face, trying anything I could think of to take her mind off her rolling tummy. Then suddenly the moment happened....I said quietly to her..." I love you baby girl" and she looks back and slowly raises her little hand to my face...I thought to myself, "this must look so cute" .....she continues to raise her hand and I think she is going to try to rub my face like I'm rubbing hers, but instead her little pointer finger goes straight....into....my nose.

I died laughing and so did she. Then she kept trying to do it all night long and I thought it was the funniest thing.

I'm sure the "moment" would have been nice, but the one that resulted is one I will definitely never forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails Featured Shopping Blog