Monday, January 08, 2007

Sorry I have been MIA lately...Hayden has been sick again. Poor thing was on so many meds I had to make a checklist to keep them all in order and on schedule. So we are all in good health again and thank God! I was beginning to be overwhelmed. Here are some recent pics of her....














I love this face!!


Hayden and Carson at Christmas :)

And here they are again giving kisses.....so cute!!!

Anyway, so I'm still looking for a job. I've had some leads but nothing concrete yet. If anyone knows of anything that I can do while staying home with my babe, I'd love to hear from you!!!

In other news, we are finally going to build our house!!! Whoohooo!!!! We are so excited, and it really doesn't seem real yet. We are in the early early stages, so it could be about a year away until we are actually in a home, but we are getting the ball rolling and that is so great! We already have a plan picked out and now if we could just decide on the exterior we'd be good to go! Please pray for us in this endeavor as it can be very stressful. We are really excited though!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails Featured Shopping Blog