Monday, October 09, 2006

Birthday fun!

Well Hayden's Birthday was a success...it was a lot of work, but so much fun and very memorable for me and bj. She got lots of nice things and has been playing with her new things...yet right now she is walking around with three balloons that were left over saying "ba-oooon". I love it when she knows words and can say them. Anyway, we took tons of pics and so did the grandparents so I have compiled them and put them in an album for your viewing pleasure :) Enjoy!!!

Also a neat thing that happened...Jordan had her sweet little girl, Hallie Harson on Hayden's Birthday...what a fun thing!! Welcome to the world little Hallie (and for those that are wondering, it is Hal-lie with an emphasis on the Hal, not Haylie) :)

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:39 AM

    I loved all the pictures!! I LOVED LOVED LOVED Hayden's tutu!! So cute and such a great idea!! She looked like she had so much fun! We so wish we could have been there! I have a present for her...I'll have to give it to her at Colton's birthday party. Deb said Colton wouldn't mind!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails Featured Shopping Blog