Sunday, August 27, 2006

Juli Woolie :)

I must say my week ending and week end were splendid due to Juli visiting :) We had a great time together and got to see friends who I haven't seen in almost a year and catch up on our lives!! So fun! Of course I only have a couple of pics from the whole time, due to my camera screen wigging out on me halfway through the weekend and then suddenly working again once all the fun was over with :( (PPTHHH--that would be me sticking my tongue out and making a sound with it)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

We went out to yummy dinner at Tommy Bahama's; stopped for some Cheesecake at The Cheesecake Factory; watched the always cute and funny Fever Pitch; went browsing around town, looking at some friends' newly purchased 1800's mansion...so cute and definitely a fun fixer-upper!; Let's see...then we headed downtown to visit the Body Worlds Exhibit at the Houston Museum of Natural Science...amazing I must say!! We loved it! Then we went to Chuy's and ate some yummy mexican food, then home to crash. Saturday was supposed to be filled with relaxation and swimming and instead was filled with rain, relaxation and catching up on my DVR'd 90210 episodes.

Then we went to hear Jared play at Ooh La Latte and it was a really good show! You should all go hear him sometime!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Hayden got to meet up with her little pal Noah two times this weekend. They always seem mesmerized by each other...its cute!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Today we went out to eat at Cracker Barrel with some pals after church and then home to crash again. Nothing like a Sunday nap! It just makes the week right.

Now the weekend is over....the week is approaching and we are looking towards the weekend again :) I love weekends. Monday's on the other hand............. Blech. Oh...but this week we get to see Cary, Melissa, Carson and Co... :) So fun!!

4 comments:

  1. Ooh I wish I got to see you guys! It's actually just Cary. He's on a business trip, and I'm teensitting/housesitting for a family in our youth group. I SO wish I was in H-town this week, but we had already committed when Cary found out about his trip. :(

    Sounds like you guys had a fabulous weekend though! I love weekends too!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a busy fun-filled weekend!! Hayden is so cute!! Is she walking yet? I don't think I missed that post! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will do my very best to hitch hike on the next trip south :)

    He really doesn't want you guys to get him anything, but if you insisted, he is getting an ipod (the one that plays videos) from Fry's, so you could either give him a gift card to go towards that, or you could do something like an ITunes gift card that he could download stuff with (I think they do that from their website...) But really - he just wants to see everyone...no gifts necessary :) Have so much fun!! And miss me, especially during dessert! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Before he turns 5 - no joke! That's so how it feels sometimes! :) As far as gender...I really don't know what to think. I mean, it could be a girl because I really haven't been sick at all this time around, but that could also be attributed to the fact that I'm not having to get up early for work this time around (PTL!) :) We have an appt this next Friday - FINALLY! Like 10 weeks after my last appt...so weird to me, but its all about the different insurance company and such, so whatever. And they will schedule my u/s at this appt, so hopefully we'll find out in 3-4 weeks or so. I'm going to see if they'll let us take a quick peek at this appt, but they probably won't be able too. We'll see, I guess! :) Thanks for asking! It's fun that someone else is excited about it too. I still feel like we should only be 8 weeks or so along, so this really seems crazy to be almost half way already!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails Featured Shopping Blog