Monday, August 07, 2006

Happy 10 months to you my baby!!

Hayden, Mommy and Daddy love you so much and can't believe what a big girl you are!! You constantly amaze us, thrill us and keep us laughing :) We love you so much !!!

I can't believe we are closing in on a year already. Last night I dreamed that I had another baby and I woke up thinking "No, I'm not ready yet!!" lol! We have birthday plans underway and are just trying to keep up with our little motor boat here. She took three steps last night and I know walking is just weeks if not days away!! Hayden has 6 teeth now and eats everything in site, including, kibble, paper, and pretty much anything on the ground!! Makes for a clean clean home!!

Her words are "Da da, Mama, Nigh nigh (meaning bottle and bed), dis (this), See, Daw (dog), Duh (duck), Hey.

We are getting ready to finally do some more professional pics. I've been so bad...at least i take a zillion of my own pics, but no professional ones since she was three weeks :(

Just a little update for all ya'll :)

5 comments:

  1. What a good little talker! I can't believe it's only 2 months till her birthday! Crazy!!! I can't wait to see her walk...they grow up WAY too fast! Enjoy every second of it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a very smart little girl on your hands. You should post some more pictures for us, even if they aren't professional we would love to see them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Slow down Hayden!!!! I can't believe all of her words, and that she is about to be walking!! Can't wait for the b-day party fun!! Happy 10 Months Hayden!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that's so awesome Lindsay!i cant wait to be a mom! hey email me at my work email and my yahoo one if you can. i lost your email. i will be getting it set up the end of august! i will have the money then for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is so big!!! What a sweet girl! :)

    Speaking of bad moms...I still haven't taken Carson for his 1st year pics... ugggghhh! I'm hoping we can go this next week. He's almost a year and three months! Shame on me!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails Featured Shopping Blog